Season 01, Episode 20 – “Jimmy’s 50th, Again”
Jimmy is reticent to admit to being 51, so he tosses himself a second 50th-birthday bash, and the party triggers flashbacks to a year ago and how much his life has changed since then.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(29 downloads) Aired April 27, 2016
- Grandfathered S01E04 – Deadbeat After Jimmy misses Edie's second birthday party, he decides to throw her a big bash at his restaurant to make it up to the family. When Sara's brother (Patrick Fischler) shows up, he brings the party to a screeching halt by confronting Jimmy about leaving Sara to raise Gerald on her […]
- Once Upon a Time S05E20 – Firebird Season 05, Episode 20 - “Firebird”
Hades proposes a deal with the heroes if they help him rescue Zelena from Rumplestiltskin and Peter Pan. Meanwhile, Hook and Emma go to the depths of the Underworld; Cruella De Vil devises a scheme; and in a flashback, Emma looks for info about her […]
- Young & Hungry S04E03 – Young & Fried Season 04, Episode 03 - “Young & Fried”
Gabi pretends to have a job working for famous chef Giada de Laurentiis in an attempt to prove to Josh that she has her life under control. Meanwhile, Josh throws Yolanda a 50th birthday party and uses the event as an excuse to check up on […]
- Together S01E06 – Homing Season 01, Episode 06 — “Homing”
Tom’s dad has discovered that Ellen’s got a criminal record, just as she’s having her tag removed. Ellen has discovered that she’s got a grandfather, just as she’s returning to Leeds.
- The Measure of a Man (2015) At the age of 51 and after 20 months on unemployment, Thierry starts a new job that soon brings him face to face with a moral dilemma. How much is he willing to accept to keep his job?