What do the panel think of the bakers’ signature French pastry? Who do they think rose to Paul’s yeast-based fruit and chocolate cake in the technical? Whose showstopping mini cake bake won the day? And which baker will the panel tip to be crowned the Great British Bake Off Champion 2016?
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 22, 2016
- The Great British Bake Off S07E09 – Patisserie Week Season 07, Episode 09 – “Patisserie Week”
It is the Bake Off semi-final, and it is Patisserie Week, with just four bakers remaining. In the signature challenge, the bakers are once again butter-bashing and folding their pastry to achieve perfect lamination for a difficult French pastry. […]
- The Great British Bake Off S07E04 – Bread Week Season 07, Episode 04 – “Bread Week”
It's week four of The Great British Bake Off, just nine bakers remains, and - for the very first time - it is Batter Week. Mary and Paul have set three challenges to test the bakers on some store cupboard classics. To start things off there is a […]
- The Great British Bake Off S07E02 – Biscuit Week Season 07, Episode 02 - “Biscuit Week”
The remaining bakers face three biscuit challenges. Who will see their dreams crumble?
The Great British Bake Off sees ten passionate home bakers take part in a bake-off to test every aspect of their baking skills as they battle to be crowned the […]
- The Great British Bake Off S07E01 – Cake Week Season 07, Episode 01 - “Cake Week”
Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins are joined by twelve new amateur bakers. The competition begins with three cake-making challenges devised by Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood.
The Great British Bake Off sees ten passionate home bakers take part in a […]
- The Great British Bake Off S07E07 – Dessert Week Season 07, Episode 06 – “Dessert Week”
Week seven of The Great British Bake Off is Dessert week. Three sweet challenges which will mean a bitter end for one of the six remaining bakers as they battle for a place in the quarter-final.
For starters the bakers face a sweetly filled […]