When Stew learns that his father is guilty, he wants to settle, but Dean tries one of his old “Grinder” tricks to solve the case. Meanwhile, Stew is concerned that he is now “infected” by “The Grinder”.
- The Grinder S01E22 – Divergence Season 01, Episode 22 – “Full Circle” In the Season 1 finale, Stewart gets sidelined during Dean Sr.’s malpractice trial and it’s up to the rest of the Sanderson & Yao team to save the firm and discover the secret mastermind behind Cory Manler and Dean Sr.’s […]
- The Grinder S01E20 – Divergence Season 01, Episode 20 – “For the People” Dean and Stewart’s mother visits unannounced, which sends Dean into a panic since she’s never been a fan of his lifestyle. Meanwhile, Stewart is desperate to snare a reservation to a hot restaurant in town for his anniversary; and having his […]
- The Grinder S01E02 – A Hero Has Fallen Season 01, Episode 02 – “Big Dog” After the exciting and victorious Krantz case, Sanderson & Yao gets flooded with cases. Dean, in his usual fashion, wants them to pick the next big case. Stewart disagrees, but he realizes that telling Dean he can’t do something only will make him […]
- The Grinder S01E19 – Out Of Focus Season 01, Episode 19 – “A System on Trial” Stewart is concerned about Dean Sr.’s anger issues complicating their case, so Dean arranges some focus-group testing to see what the masses really think.
- Father Brown S05E07 Season 05, Episode 07 — The Smallest of Things Past and present collide when Father Brown investigates the macabre world of dollhouse crime scenes. Based on the stories by G. K. Chesterton, this period drama features Mark Williams as the eponymous crime solving Roman Catholic […]