Season 01, Episode 06 — “UK 2”
Our island nation is one of the most cosmopolitan and culinary diverse countries in the world. The Bikers question whether the best chicken dish in the world might actually be at our doorstep! They head to Bromsgrove for some of the best jerk chicken in Britain, into Birmingham for an authentic Birmingham balti and down into the city of London to experience Korean beak to feet eating – with homemade Korean moonshine to wash it all down.
They end the series at WOMAD, where they make their piri piri chicken for the crowds before storming the Taste the World stage to regale the audience with tales of their travels while cooking one chicken and one egg dish. The audience decides which comes first – the chicken or the egg (dish!) – before the boys lead them in a final celebratory chicken dance.
The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find the best chicken and egg recipes in the world. Biking across Europe, the Middle East and America, the boys celebrate the versatility of both chicken and egg.
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E01 – UK Season 01, Episode 01 — “UK”
The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find, cook and eat the most delicious chicken and egg recipes in the world. Biking across Europe, the Middle East and America, the boys celebrate the versatility and universality of both chicken and egg.They start their […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E02 – France Season 01, Episode 02 — “France”
Si and Dave are determined to find out why French chickens are heralded as the poshest birds on the planet. They start their investigations in Lyon, arguably the home of modern French gastronomy, to discover the secrets behind haute cuisine. They visit a […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E03 – Morocco Season 01, Episode 03 — “Morocco”
Chicken was barely eaten in North Africa before the 1970s and now it is the most eaten meat in Morocco. In Tetouan, the gastronomical and poultry capital of the country, the boys experience the full extent of Spanish and Moorish influences on Moroccan […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E03 – Wolfgang Puck Season 07, Episode 03 – “Wolfgang Puck”
Wolfgang Puck is the guest judge and introduces the Top 20 contestants to their first Mystery Box Challenge, which involves creating a potato dish in 60 minutes. Later, the cooks have an hour to tackle one of Gordon Ramsay’s signature recipes in […]
- Food Detectives S01E01 – Episode 1 Scientist Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and consumer journalist Sean Fletcher unite their expertise to help viewers make the best food choices. In the first edition, Alice investigates campylobacter, the most common cause of food poisoning in the UK, often found on fresh chilled […]