Season 01, Episode 05 — “Israel”
The Middle East is both the cradle of cuisine and at the cutting edge of modern cooking. In Israel, the Bikers visit the two and a half thousand year old archaeological remains of the world’s first poultry farm and also get a freaky glimpse into what is next for poultry. They play the locals at their own game by cooking a mouthwatering shakshuka on the beach in super trendy, hipster Tel Aviv and make it their mission to discover if chicken soup really is the Jewish penecillin. The boys make their own Arab street food – chicken shawarma kebabs – in Old Jerusalem and they create their version of a Middle Eastern chicken schnitzel – a dish that has its origins in the food of Europe but is now a popular classic in Israel.
The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find the best chicken and egg recipes in the world. Biking across Europe, the Middle East and America, the boys celebrate the versatility of both chicken and egg.
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E03 – Morocco Season 01, Episode 03 — “Morocco”
Chicken was barely eaten in North Africa before the 1970s and now it is the most eaten meat in Morocco. In Tetouan, the gastronomical and poultry capital of the country, the boys experience the full extent of Spanish and Moorish influences on Moroccan […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E02 – France Season 01, Episode 02 — “France”
Si and Dave are determined to find out why French chickens are heralded as the poshest birds on the planet. They start their investigations in Lyon, arguably the home of modern French gastronomy, to discover the secrets behind haute cuisine. They visit a […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E01 – UK Season 01, Episode 01 — “UK”
The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find, cook and eat the most delicious chicken and egg recipes in the world. Biking across Europe, the Middle East and America, the boys celebrate the versatility and universality of both chicken and egg.They start their […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S01E06 – UK 2 Season 01, Episode 06 — “UK 2”
Our island nation is one of the most cosmopolitan and culinary diverse countries in the world. The Bikers question whether the best chicken dish in the world might actually be at our doorstep! They head to Bromsgrove for some of the best jerk chicken in […]
- East Side Sushi (2014) Years of working in the food industry have made Juana, a working-class Latina, a chef of speed and skill. Searching for financial stability, she stumbles into a high-energy, male-dominated Japanese cuisine kitchen. The new atmosphere re-ignites her passions for food and life and makes […]