Four tragicomic interconnected stories about how devoted Muslim men and women are trying to manage their love life and desires without breaking any religious rules.
- Savva. Heart of the Warrior (2016) Савва. Сердце воина A fairytale about a grand life journey of a 10-year old boy Savva devoted to help his Mom and fellow village people to break free from the vicious […]
- Citizen Khan S05E06 Season 05, Episode 06 - Mr Khan's Niece Mr Khan and Mosque manager Dave organise rival Muslim Days at the community centre. Mr Khan is convinced his fun day with a bouncy Mosque and 'pin the beard on the Imam' stall will be far more popular than Dave's Women in Islam event. But he […]
- A Break Alone (2016) 나홀로 휴가 Gangjae (Park Hyuk-kwon) is leading an outwardly happy, inwardly tortuous life. Married, with a high school-aged daughter and a good job, he has achieved everything that society expects of an average middle-class man. But emotionally he is in the process of unraveling, and his […]
- Purpose of Reunion (2015) Dongchul, who is managing a small bar, is always enthusiastic about his school reunions. One day, Yujin, who has never showed up to a reunion, shows up at his bar. Her baby face and vitality make her unlike other married women and all the men fall for her, especially Dongchul. They start […]
- When the Bough Breaks (2016) A surrogate mother harbors a deadly secret desire for a family of her own with the husband who is expecting to raise her […]