Four tragicomic interconnected stories about how devoted Muslim men and women are trying to manage their love life and desires without breaking any religious rules.
- A Break Alone (2016) 나홀로 휴가 Gangjae (Park Hyuk-kwon) is leading an outwardly happy, inwardly tortuous life. Married, with a high school-aged daughter and a good job, he has achieved everything that society expects of an average middle-class man. But emotionally he is in the process of unraveling, and his […]
- Purpose of Reunion (2015) Dongchul, who is managing a small bar, is always enthusiastic about his school reunions. One day, Yujin, who has never showed up to a reunion, shows up at his bar. Her baby face and vitality make her unlike other married women and all the men fall for her, especially Dongchul. They start […]
- When the Bough Breaks (2016) A surrogate mother harbors a deadly secret desire for a family of her own with the husband who is expecting to raise her […]
- The Bad Batch (2016) A love story set in a community of cannibals in a future dystopia. In a desert wasteland in Texas, a muscled cannibal breaks one important rule: don’t play with your food.
- Liza, the Fox-Fairy (2015) Liza, a rókatündér Liza's a nurse, seeking love. Her only company is a long-dead Japanese pop star, who turns her into a fox-fairy out of jealousy. Now, every men who desires Liza shall die horribly. Can she overcome the curse?