Season 01, Episode 10 – “A Better Tomorrow”
Miranda returns from her trip, walking right into a dangerous trap.
This 15 episode procedural cop series features a revolutionary two-pronged approach in which 10 of the show’s episodes will be broadcast in standard 2D format on SyFy’s television channels and web outlets; and the other five episodes will be presented as virtual reality special experiences. When the CEO of the world’s leading Virtual Reality company is murdered in VR, Detective Jules Dover is pulled down a rabbit hole that could threaten the very fabric of real life. Set in the year 2040, Halcyon is a dark vision of the future that feels closer to reality with each passing day.
- Kollektor (2016) Arthur is the best employee of a collecting firm. He's got a high income and a solid reputation among his colleagues. He risks losing it all at once because of a scandalous video involving that just hit the web. In one instant he becomes the main target of journalists and gossip […]
- Abe VR (2016) Hammerhead VR presents ABE VR, a cinematic virtual reality experience based on the multi-award winning short film, and Hollywood planned feature film.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E11 Season 16 , Episode 11 – Aerial Maneuvers
The chefs pair up for a taste challenge, which is followed by a unique dinner service to celebrate major contributors to the charity Stand Up to Cancer in the first half of this combined episode. In the second half, chef Roy Yamaguchi judges […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E12 Season 16 , Episode 12 – Fusion Confusion
Stand Up to Cancer in the first half of this combined episode. In the second half, chef Roy Yamaguchi judges dishes that combine international cuisines; and celebrity dining guests appear, including Kellita Smith, Jasika Nicole, Patrick Renna […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E16
Hell's Kitchen (US) is an American reality television cooking competition (based on the British series of the same name) broadcast on Fox. It is hosted by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay