Eve Hallows’ 18th birthday comes with an unexpected family legacy of magic. When Eve attempts a spell to speak with her deceased mother, she accidentally summons a vengeful witch who threatens to wreak havoc. As a Halloween party goes wrong and a theater becomes the stage for disaster, it is up to Eve to believe in herself and take control of her destiny.
- The Have-Nots (2016) Die Habenichtse The thin line between happiness and disaster: Jakob cancels a business trip to New York City because he finds out his ex-girlfriend is coming to a party in Berlin on that day: 9/11/2001. His friend Hans goes to the US instead.
- Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016) When theater major Leah, brings home the special someone in her life to meet her mom, Julie, the family is met with a surprise when Pearl comes to the door. Julie tries to embrace the idea of Leah’s new love interest, but she can’t shake the feeling that something is very wrong. Julie’s […]
- Kroki (2016) Travelling is a violation of the rules when a player holding the ball moves one or both feet illegally. Justyna (15) had with his mother, who spends his life at parties trying to find someone. When a new neighbor moves to his court, Justyna spends less and less time at home. A short, […]
- Hallows Eve (2016) The Hallows Estate is on alert as strange graffiti tags with messages declaring the streets will be taken over on Halloween night begin to appear on walls around the place, along with sightings of strange figures lurking in the shadows. One of the gangs responsible for the serious anti […]
- Girl Asleep (2016) The world is closing in on Greta Driscoll. On the cusp of turning fifteen she can't bear to leave her childhood, it contains all the things that give her comfort in this incomprehensible new world. She floats in a bubble of loserdom with her only friend Elliott, until her parents throw […]