A family reunion aboard a ship becomes a turning point in the life of 39-year-old engineer Markus. When his son Adam (4) gets a little cut after going to the bathroom with his grandmother Renate, Markus recalls for the first time what his mother did to him when he was a little boy. Markus and his wife Monika find themselves confronted with an ugly truth of the kind you wouldn’t think a mother capable of.
- She Remembers, He Forgets (2015) Unfulfilled at work and dissatisfied with her marital life, a middle-aged woman attends a high school reunion and finds a floodgate of flashbacks of her salad days open before her mind's eyes. She was inseparable with two boys 20 years ago but married one of them eventually. All the […]
- Guppy (2016) Original Title
The story revolves around a boy named Guppy(Master Chethan) who finds his living out of rearing and selling the small fish Guppy. Guppy has this dream of buying an automatic wheel chair for his ailing mother (Rohini). Things gets into turmoil when Engineer Thejus […]
- Anita B. (2014) Anita who's only 16, has one of the great Hungarian poet's books and little else left, but she keeps many ripping memories inside herself. She survived the concentration camp, is beautiful and sensitive, life trials have tattoed her soul forever. She's running away from a Hungarian […]
- Nashville S04E08 – Unguarded Moments Rayna wants to turn down Sony’s contract offer for Maddie to be a solo artist and finds her family life distracting her from her work with Markus. Luke is desperate to regain Colt’s trust; Gunnar’s girlfriend, Erin, causes issues on tour with Scarlett and Avery scrambles to make money […]
- Search Engines (2016) During another tumultuous Thanksgiving holiday, one family suffers a tragedy: loss of all cell phone reception throughout the house. The sudden media blackout forces the clan to face all their crises head-on—and uncover a few ugly truths along the way.