A family reunion aboard a ship becomes a turning point in the life of 39-year-old engineer Markus. When his son Adam (4) gets a little cut after going to the bathroom with his grandmother Renate, Markus recalls for the first time what his mother did to him when he was a little boy. Markus and his wife Monika find themselves confronted with an ugly truth of the kind you wouldn’t think a mother capable of.
- 12 Monkeys S03E01 – Mother
By 2043, a virus has wiped out most of the world's population. One time traveler, Cole, must journey throughout time to prevent the virus from ever happening and stop its engineers, the Army of the 12 Monkeys.
- Stranger Things S02E02 – Chapter Ten: The Boy Who Came Back to Life
When a young boy disappears, his mother, his friends, and the local sheriff must confront terrifying forces in order to find him.
- Tony (2016) Tony is a responsible 19 year old boy who is caring for his mentally ill mother. Whilst at work in the local card shop, best friend Reece comes in and invites Tony out for a party. After receiving a worried phone call, Tony is torn between his social life and the responsibility of his mother.
- Nashville S04E08 – Unguarded Moments Rayna wants to turn down Sony’s contract offer for Maddie to be a solo artist and finds her family life distracting her from her work with Markus. Luke is desperate to regain Colt’s trust; Gunnar’s girlfriend, Erin, causes issues on tour with Scarlett and Avery scrambles to make money […]
- London Town (2016) A 14-year old boy’s life changes forever when his estranged mother introduces him to the music of The Clash in 1979 London.