Summer 1962 and Olli Mäki has a shot at the world championship title in featherweight boxing. From the Finnish countryside to the bright lights of Helsinki, everything has been prepared for his fame and fortune. All Olli has to do is lose weight and concentrate. But there is a problem – he has fallen in love with Raija.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired January 20, 2017
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired January 11, 2017
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired January 6, 2017
The Happiest Day in the Life of Olli Mäki (2016) Hymyilevä mies
- Between Us (2016) Thirlby and Feldman play a couple confronted by the fear that settling down and getting married means their carefree days as city-dwelling young adults coming to an abrupt and depressing end. Both are tempted by the allure of another life before ultimately realizing why they fell in love […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E51 – Lose Weight for Summer The food and science series that travels the world to explore the industry secrets behind our favourite produce, industry secrets, and how foods are really made.
- Chorus (2015) A separated couple meet again after 10 years when the body of their missing son is found. Amid the guilt of losing a loved one, they hesitantly move toward affirmation of life, acceptance of death, and even the possibility of reconciliation.
- Saala Khadoos (2016) Irudhi Suttru A grumpy boxing coach takes on a young, rebellious woman under his wings and starts training her for the world championship. But their biggest battle has to be fought outside the […]
- Flowers of Evil (2016) Pahan kukat Unrest breaks out in eastern Helsinki as a Finnish family man gets hospitalized in the summer of 2015. Gangs of young people are burning down cars and public buildings, confronting the security guards and the riot police. The narrative goes backwards, towards the riots which mark the end […]