In the future, Utopia has finally been achieved thanks to medical nanotechnology and a powerful ethic of social welfare and mutual consideration. This perfect world isn’t that perfect though, and three young girls stand up to totalitarian kindness and super-medicine by attempting suicide via starvation. It doesn’t work, but one of the girls—Tuan Kirie—grows up to be a member of the World Health Organization. As a crisis threatens the harmony of the new world, Tuan rediscovers another member of her suicide pact, and together they must help save the planet…from itself.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(50 downloads) Aired May 8, 2016
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- Suicide Squad (2016) From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison […]
- Onnenonkija (2016) Gold Digger
Lifestyle blogger Marja ( Minka Kuustonen ) must not leave the blog to take off, even though the company is hard. The money is going, but it just does not come. Marja collides Olaviin ( Mew Mew Power ). Olavi was born golden spoon in your mouth, but he just wants to be […]
- Dear Eleanor (2016) Two teenage girls travel across the U.S. in 1962, during the chaos of the Cuban missile crisis, in search of Eleanor […]
- The Librarians (2014) S02E10 – And the Final Curtain The Librarians discover that Prospero's renewed magic is wreaking havoc with the technology of the world. He is recreating an idyllic forest utopia, whether we want one or not. In order to stop him, Flynn and Baird must travel back to 1611, while the rest of the team battles Prospero in […]