Season 06, Episode 18 – “Kanaka Hahai (The Hunter)”
Five-0 uncovers a deadly slave trade operating aboard an illegal fishing vessel after a man is found left for dead drifting off the coast of Oahu. Meanwhile, Danny’s car is stolen while he is out with his kids and he commandeers a bus to chase down the thieves.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired April 2, 2016
- Hawaii Five-0 S07E12 Season 07, Episode 12 – Ka 'aelike (The Deal)
Chin is kidnapped by a cartel in Mexico and Five-0 races to rescue him before he is executed by his vengeful abductors. Meanwhile, Grover goes undercover as a car salesman to investigate a murder that turns out to be far more complex and […]
- Hawaii Five-0 S07E08 Season 07, Episode 08 – “Hana Komo Pae (Right of Passage)”
Danny chaperones Grace's winter formal but terrorists seize the venue and hold everyone hostage in order to kidnap a diplomat's son. Also, Danny and Grover are shocked to learn that Will is Grace's secret boyfriend.
- Hawaii Five-0 S07E05 – Ke Kū ‘Ana Season 07, Episode 05 – “Ke Kū ‘Ana”
When a cache of guns is stolen from a gun range, Five-0 discovers the culprit is intent on making a dramatic and potentially deadly statement on gun violence. Also, Kono and Adam are finally reunited when he is released from prison,
Steve McGarrett […]
- Hawaii Five-0 S07E07 Season 07, Episode 07 – “Ka makuahine a me ke keikikane (Mother and Son)”
Five-0 fights to free McGarrett's mother when Catherine informs them she was captured and is about to be executed for attempting to free Wo Fat's imprisoned father. Meanwhile, Chin loses his appeal to have Sara's […]
- Hawaii Five-0 S07E01 – Makaukau ‘ce e Pa’ani? (Ready to Play?) Season 07, Episode 01 – “Makaukau 'oe e Pa'ani? (Ready to Play?)”
When the bodies of two serial killers are found on Five-0 property with chess pieces in their mouths, McGarrett and the team hunt for a vigilante as fear grows that tourists aren't safe in Hawaii.
Steve McGarrett returns […]