A life-affirming story about how the power of love, music and dance can change people. This is a standalone sequel to “As it is in Heaven” by director Kay Pollak.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired December 14, 2015
- Everly (2015) After she betrays a powerful mob boss, a woman matches wits and weaponry with a legion of killers who are out to collect the bounty on the heads of her and her […]
- Unforgettable (2016) Pure Love Pure Love 순정 Soonjung
On a live music radio show, a letter arrives from the 23 years in the past. Through the letter, the first love and friendships of five friends are […]
- The Killing$ of Tony Blair (2016) The story of Tony Blair's destruction of the Labour Party, his well-remunerated business interests, and the thousands of innocent people who have died following his decision to invade Iraq.
- One Day (2016) This is a story about an IT worker called Denchai who doesn't get along with his co-workers well.He falls in love with one of his co-worker who he thought was different from others called Noui, apparently, the person is an adulterer with her boss who is already married. Then one day, […]
- Kerintha (2015) The story of the film is quite simple and based on the lives of three young college going couples. Each one of them have a love story of their own and spend some precious times together in the college. Things take a u-turn when they face the harsh realities of their respective lives and […]