When motocross and heavy metal obsessed, 13-year-old Jacob’s delinquent behavior forces CPS to place his little brother Wes with his aunt, Jacob and his emotionally absent father must finally take responsibility for their actions and each other in order to bring Wes home.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired December 9, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(19 downloads) Aired October 24, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired October 24, 2015
- Good Behavior S01E04 – Your Mama Had a Hard Night Season 01, Episode 04 – “Your Mama Had a Hard Night"
Letty attempts legitimate "good behavior" when she goes back to her hometown to be close to her son, Jacob, and finds a clever workaround for the restraining order that has kept her one-thousand feet away from him. Meanwhile, while […]
- Edge of Winter (2016) When two brothers are stranded by a brutal winter storm with an unpredictable father they barely know, the boys begin to suspect their supposed protector may be their biggest […]
- Manson Family Vacation (2015) The story of two brothers: one who’s devoted to his family, the other who’s obsessed with the Manson […]
- Difficult People S02E04 – Blade Stallion Season 02, Episode 04 –“Blade Stallion”
Time alone become elusive after Julie is caught watching porn and Billy’s brother moves in with him.
Difficult People stars Klausner and Eichner as best friends living in New York City whose typical, irreverent behavior lands them in some very […]
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015) When Lou, who has become the "father of the Internet," is shot by an unknown assailant, Jacob and Nick fire up the time machine again to save their friend.