Season 15 , Episode 01 – “18 Chefs Compete”
Season 15 begins with the newest bunch of contestants traveling to Las Vegas to see where the winning chef will work and preparing their signature dishes in that kitchen for the chance to win a ride on the High Roller Ferris wheel. Later, dinner service goes bad fast for one unlucky team.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(29 downloads) Aired January 17, 2016
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E07 – 11 Chefs Compete The teams must create six unique dishes for former sous chef Andi; while the challenge winners spend the night in Las Vegas, the losing team makes a mountain of macaroons; dinner service has the contestants cooking for Andi's wedding reception.
- Hells Kitchen US S15E03 – 16 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 03 – “16 Chefs Compete”
A communication challenge comes with a relaxing retreat in Santa Barbara for the winning team, while the losers gut 100 lbs. of seabass for the next dinner service. Later, the contestants cook for astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E14 – 5 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 14 – “5 Chefs Compete”
Black jackets are handed out prior to the remaining chefs taking on their first individual challenge, which is to prepare a high-school lunch dish for a group of teenage judges. Later, dinner service proves nerve-racking when leadership […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E16 – Winner Chosen Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one last time to see who will be victorious and claim the winning prize of $250,000 and a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas. […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E04 – 15 Chefs Compete A rubber-duck hunt determines which ingredients the contestants will use with duck in a team challenge; the winning team spends the day on a yacht while the losers prepare a duck appetizer. Guests for dinner service include Kris Jenner and Dita Von Teese.