The contestants pair up and prepare three main dishes, each with one of the following holiday themes: July 4th, Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo; challenge winners are flown to Santa Inez Valley, where they blend their own wine.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(34 downloads) Aired February 11, 2016
- Hells Kitchen US S15E03 – 16 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 03 – “16 Chefs Compete”
A communication challenge comes with a relaxing retreat in Santa Barbara for the winning team, while the losers gut 100 lbs. of seabass for the next dinner service. Later, the contestants cook for astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
- MasterChef Junior S04E02 – Junior Edition- A Sweet Surprise Season 04, Episode 02 – “A Sweet Surprise”
Season Two winner Logan returns to the MASTERCHEF JUNIOR kitchen and offer some advice to the remaining contestants. The top three contestants from the previous elimination challenge will compete in a cupcake-frosting contest, during which only […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E16 – Winner Chosen Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one last time to see who will be victorious and claim the winning prize of $250,000 and a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas. […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E18 – The Finale Season 07 Episode 18 – “The Finale”
In the next challenge, with help from some familiar home cooks, the remaining 3 will have one hour to prepare an amazing appetizer dish. The contestants will then have one hour to create entrees and one hour to create a dessert. After evaluating the […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E09 Season 16 , Episode 09 – Spoon Fed
Pureed baby food is tasted by the blindfolded contestants during a challenge that offers the winning team the prize of massages and a nice lunch. Later, dinner service starts off strong with everyone out to impress celebrity diners Josh McDermitt and […]