The blue team gains a new member; the team that wins a grocery spelling challenge spends the day flying in a stunt plane, while the losing team makes sangria for dinner service; VIP dinner guests include Thomas Ian Nichols and Omar Benson Miller.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(44 downloads) Aired February 18, 2016
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E12 – 7 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 12 – “7 Chefs Compete”
The seven remaining chefs try to identify different ice cream flavors during a blind taste test; and the team that loses the challenge is punished with the task of preparing foul-smelling durian fruit. Later, VIP guests for dinner service […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E14 – 5 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 14 – “5 Chefs Compete”
Black jackets are handed out prior to the remaining chefs taking on their first individual challenge, which is to prepare a high-school lunch dish for a group of teenage judges. Later, dinner service proves nerve-racking when leadership […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E04 – 15 Chefs Compete A rubber-duck hunt determines which ingredients the contestants will use with duck in a team challenge; the winning team spends the day on a yacht while the losers prepare a duck appetizer. Guests for dinner service include Kris Jenner and Dita Von Teese.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E08 – 10 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 08 – “10 Chefs Compete”
Grammy Award-winning guitarist Steve Vai performs for the 10 remaining chefs. During dinner service, they work to impress celebrity guests Garcelle Beauvais and Jonathan Loughran.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E03 – 16 Chefs Compete The contestants are faced with a communications challenge; the winning team goes on a relaxing retreat while the losers prepare for dinner service, which involves gutting 100 pounds of sea bass. VIP guests include astronaut Buzz Aldrin.