Season 15 , Episode 11 – “8 Chefs Compete”
This week, Chef Ramsay wastes no time, quickly throwing the remaining chefs into a challenge that will be a test of teamwork, creativity and communication. Each team will be responsible for preparing three entrees, each using a different protein. But, there’s a catch: only one chef from each team will be allowed in the kitchen at a time. The winning team will enjoy a VIP day at the Santa Anita horse racetrack, while the losing team will be left behind to unload 100 pounds of lamb, in preparation for their upcoming dinner service. Later that night, during one of the most successful dinner services with VIP dining guests, actress Lainie Kazan (“My Big Fat Greek Wedding”) and comedian Bill Engvall, the first team to finish their last plate will win.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired March 27, 2016
- Hells Kitchen US S15E03 – 16 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 03 – “16 Chefs Compete”
A communication challenge comes with a relaxing retreat in Santa Barbara for the winning team, while the losers gut 100 lbs. of seabass for the next dinner service. Later, the contestants cook for astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E07 – 11 Chefs Compete The teams must create six unique dishes for former sous chef Andi; while the challenge winners spend the night in Las Vegas, the losing team makes a mountain of macaroons; dinner service has the contestants cooking for Andi's wedding reception.
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016) The continuing adventures of the Portokalos family. A follow-up to the 2002 comedy, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
After spending most of their time focusing on their troubling teenage daughter, Toula and Ian are facing marital problems while also having to deal with yet another Greek […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E05 – 14 Chefs Compete The contestants pair up and prepare three main dishes, each with one of the following holiday themes: July 4th, Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo; challenge winners are flown to Santa Inez Valley, where they blend their own wine.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E08 – 10 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 08 – “10 Chefs Compete”
Grammy Award-winning guitarist Steve Vai performs for the 10 remaining chefs. During dinner service, they work to impress celebrity guests Garcelle Beauvais and Jonathan Loughran.