Season 15 , Episode 12 – “7 Chefs Compete”
The seven remaining chefs try to identify different ice cream flavors during a blind taste test; and the team that loses the challenge is punished with the task of preparing foul-smelling durian fruit. Later, VIP guests for dinner service include actress Meredith Baxter and Olympic silver-medal-winning swimmer Haley Anderson
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired April 2, 2016
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E08 – 10 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 08 – “10 Chefs Compete”
Grammy Award-winning guitarist Steve Vai performs for the 10 remaining chefs. During dinner service, they work to impress celebrity guests Garcelle Beauvais and Jonathan Loughran.
- Hells Kitchen US S15E03 – 16 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 03 – “16 Chefs Compete”
A communication challenge comes with a relaxing retreat in Santa Barbara for the winning team, while the losers gut 100 lbs. of seabass for the next dinner service. Later, the contestants cook for astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E07 – 11 Chefs Compete The teams must create six unique dishes for former sous chef Andi; while the challenge winners spend the night in Las Vegas, the losing team makes a mountain of macaroons; dinner service has the contestants cooking for Andi's wedding reception.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E02 – 17 Chefs Compete The teams have 20 minutes to see which team can produce the most shrimp dumplings; rapper The Game attends the dinner service.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E11 – 8 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 11 – “8 Chefs Compete”
This week, Chef Ramsay wastes no time, quickly throwing the remaining chefs into a challenge that will be a test of teamwork, creativity and communication. Each team will be responsible for preparing three entrees, each using a different […]