Season 15 , Episode 14 – “5 Chefs Compete”
Black jackets are handed out prior to the remaining chefs taking on their first individual challenge, which is to prepare a high-school lunch dish for a group of teenage judges. Later, dinner service proves nerve-racking when leadership qualities are tested as they cook for guests, including VIPs Randy Couture and Neil Jackson.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired April 17, 2016
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E07 – 11 Chefs Compete The teams must create six unique dishes for former sous chef Andi; while the challenge winners spend the night in Las Vegas, the losing team makes a mountain of macaroons; dinner service has the contestants cooking for Andi's wedding reception.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E12 – 7 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 12 – “7 Chefs Compete”
The seven remaining chefs try to identify different ice cream flavors during a blind taste test; and the team that loses the challenge is punished with the task of preparing foul-smelling durian fruit. Later, VIP guests for dinner service […]
- Hells Kitchen US S15E03 – 16 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 03 – “16 Chefs Compete”
A communication challenge comes with a relaxing retreat in Santa Barbara for the winning team, while the losers gut 100 lbs. of seabass for the next dinner service. Later, the contestants cook for astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E08 – 10 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 08 – “10 Chefs Compete”
Grammy Award-winning guitarist Steve Vai performs for the 10 remaining chefs. During dinner service, they work to impress celebrity guests Garcelle Beauvais and Jonathan Loughran.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E16 – Winner Chosen Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one last time to see who will be victorious and claim the winning prize of $250,000 and a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas. […]