Season 15 , Episode 15 – “3 Chefs Compete”
The chefs must need to make a steak dish and two sides in just 40 minutes to be submitted to the scrutiny of chef Ari Rosenson.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired April 28, 2016
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E16 – Winner Chosen Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one last time to see who will be victorious and claim the winning prize of $250,000 and a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas. […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E02 – 17 Chefs Compete The teams have 20 minutes to see which team can produce the most shrimp dumplings; rapper The Game attends the dinner service.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E08 – 10 Chefs Compete Season 15 , Episode 08 – “10 Chefs Compete”
Grammy Award-winning guitarist Steve Vai performs for the 10 remaining chefs. During dinner service, they work to impress celebrity guests Garcelle Beauvais and Jonathan Loughran.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E09 – 10 Chefs Again Season 15 , Episode 09 – “10 Chefs Again”
Two contestants swap teams prior to a challenge that finds them cooking bison with international flair. Winners get to visit Hollywood animal actors, while the losing chefs bake bread and hand-churn butter. Later that evening, VIP guests for a […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E05 – 14 Chefs Compete The contestants pair up and prepare three main dishes, each with one of the following holiday themes: July 4th, Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo; challenge winners are flown to Santa Inez Valley, where they blend their own wine.