Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one last time to see who will be victorious and claim the winning prize of $250,000 and a Head Chef position at BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas. During the finale, the Top Two finalists will create five stunning dishes, cold and hot appetizers and main entrées featuring chicken, beef and fish. Each dish will be rated by a group of esteemed judges – Clifford Crooks (Executive Chef, Esquared), Chris Macchia (Executive Chef, The Florentine), Manuel Trevino (Executive Chef, Esquared), David Craine (Executive Chef, BLT Bar & Grill, NY) and Keith Treyball (President, Esquared). The winner of that round will get first pick on which returning contestant they want on their team for the final dinner service. Find out which finalist will successfully execute the most important dinner service of their career and walk away with title of HELL’S KITCHEN winner.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired April 30, 2016
- Food Detectives S01E01 – Episode 1 Scientist Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and consumer journalist Sean Fletcher unite their expertise to help viewers make the best food choices. In the first edition, Alice investigates campylobacter, the most common cause of food poisoning in the UK, often found on fresh chilled […]
- The Kitchen (2016) Kusina The silent witness to the life and love of Juanita. It is her sanctuary, the place where she creates dishes for her family, her friends, even enemies and strangers. Through cooking, she gets to know the people around her, and in return, reveal herself to them.
- Burnt (2015) Chef Adam Jones (Bradley Cooper) had it all – and lost it. A two-star Michelin rockstar with the bad habits to match, the former enfant terrible of the Paris restaurant scene did everything different every time out, and only ever cared about the thrill of creating explosions of taste. To […]
- The 88th Annual Academy Awards – The Oscars 2016 The 88th Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), will honor the best films of 2015 and is scheduled to take place on February 28, 2016, at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California beginning at 5:30 p.m. PST / 8:30 p.m. During the […]
- Waffle Street (2015) WAFFLE STREET is the true story of Jimmy Adams, a V.P. of a $30 billion hedge fund, who loses his job and winds up working as a waiter at a waffle shop. Amidst the greasy madness of the 24-hour diner, Jimmy befriends Edward, an ex-con grill master who serves up hard lessons about life, […]