Season 01, Episode 03 — “Grandpa”
When Chase and his sensitive yet fun-loving dog Gatsby move from the suburban Midwest to Queens, culture shock takes its toll – until they cross paths with Beth, a whimsical dog walker.
Jump into the daily routines of a diverse group of New Yorkers and how they light things up. “The Guy” is a nameless pot deliveryman whose client base includes an eccentric group of characters with neuroses as diverse as the city.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(42 downloads) Aired October 1, 2016
- High Maintenance (2016) S01E04 – Tick Season 01, Episode 04 — “Tick”
Aging parents Joon and Wei navigate their son’s recent success and new lifestyle. The Guy delivers to Jim, a retired, former workaholic living downstairs from his neurotic daughter, Quinn, and her husband and baby.
Jump into the daily routines of a […]
- High Maintenance (2016) S01E06 – Ex Season 01, Episode 06 — “Ex”
The Guy pays a visit to agoraphobic Patrick, a longtime customer. The Guy seeks solace from a customer after a rough night.
Jump into the daily routines of a diverse group of New Yorkers and how they light things up. “The Guy” is a nameless pot deliveryman […]
- High Maintenance (2016) S01E05 – Selfie Season 01, Episode 05 — “Selfie”
Anja, a twentysomething aspiring writer who spends most of her time on social media, convinces The Guy to sit down for a one-on-one interview, but her social media addiction threatens to blow up the story. Former customer Heidi enlists The Guy’s help […]
- High Maintenance (2016) S01E02 – Museebat Season 01, Episode 02 — “Museebat”
Eesha, a young girl living with her aunt and uncle in Brooklyn, struggles to be a “normal college student,” despite her family’s religious values. The Guy delivers to Leo and Gigi, a jaded couple throwing an intimate gathering for Leo’s birthday – an […]
- In Jackson Heights (2015) Legendary documentary filmmaker Frederick Wiseman (At Berkeley, National Gallery) explores the culture, politics and daily life of the Queens, NYC district of Jackson Heights, which lays claim to being the most diverse neighbourhood in the world.