When a hip hop violinist busking in the New York subway encounters a classical dancer on scholarship at the Manhattan Conservatory of the Arts, sparks fly. With the help of a hip hop dance crew they must find a common ground while preparing for a competition that could change their lives forever.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired November 17, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired November 9, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired August 1, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(20 downloads) Aired July 26, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(42 downloads) Aired April 28, 2016
- Power S03E07 – Don’t Go Season 03, Episode 07 - “Don't Go”
Angela is left staggered after the breakup, but must rally to take on a difficult situation at work; Ghost scrambles to hold onto the club deal, while he and Tommy get reacclimated to the game. Also, Dre learns just what the La Arana card means.
- Elementary S05E11 Season 05, Episode 11 – Be My Guest
Holmes and Watson race to find a woman who has been held captive for years before the kidnapper takes drastic steps to avoid being caught. Meanwhile, Joan becomes frustrated when Shinwell refuses to focus on his informant training.
Following his […]
- Power S03E04 – Don’t Worry, Baby Season 03, Episode 04 - “Don't Worry, Baby”
Ghost is spread even thinner between Angela, the children, business and Tommy as the opportunity to expand the clubs evolves; Tommy struggles with a decision, Kanan re-enters the life; Angela has doubts.
James “Ghost” St. Patrick has it all: […]
- Power S03E10 – In My Best Interest Season 03, Episode 10 - “In My Best Interest”
While in the middle of throwing the party of a lifetime, Ghost must slip away to retrieve evidence; Tasha's attempt to save her family requires she enter an unlikely alliance, while Tommy contemplates a move that will impact everyone's […]
- Maudie (2016) An unlikely romance in which the reclusive Everett Lewis hires a fragile yet determined woman named Maudie to be his housekeeper. Maudie, bright-eyed but hunched with crippled hands, yearns to be independent, to live away from her protective family and she also yearns, passionately, to […]