Set in the late 21st century, an MRI scanner is introduced at the National Research Institute of Police Science’s 9th Forensics Laboratory. The machine is able to scan the memories from even the deceased. As ethical questions arise over the machine’s use, the 9th Forensics Laboratory members, including rookie Ikko Aoki and Chief Tsuyoshi Maki, struggle to solve cases.
- Jekyll and Hyde S01E03 – The Cutter Robert becomes determined to rid himself of his alter ego, and as he falls in love with Lily, he resolves to keep Hyde a secret from her. In desperation, he takes some of the potions he finds in his grandfather's laboratory. Garson tells Robert that his grandmother may still be alive, […]
- Chance S01E02 Season 02, Episode 02 - “The Axiom Of Choice”
Chance investigates Jaclyn’s last psychiatrist and a secret rendezvous with Jaclyn forces an ominous encounter.
A forensic neuro-psychiatrist reluctantly gets sucked into a violent and dangerous world of mistaken identity, police corruption […]
- Timeless S01E08 – Space Race Season 01, Episode 08 – “Space Race”
The historic Apollo 11 mission unfolds with a nation watching, but Flynn arrives near mission control and sets out to rewrite the events of that day. The trio need to summon courage as they reach out to an unsung hero to thwart Flynn's scheme.
- Spotless (2016) S01E01 – Episode 1 Season 01, Episode 01 – “Episode 1”
Physical game show that is all about keeping clean and pristine to take home the cash. Set against a backdrop of immaculate white rooms, two couples compete in fiendishly messy games where their only mission is to stay absolutely spotless. After every […]
- As You Are (2016) Set in the early 1990's, "As You Are" is the telling and retelling of a relationship between three teenagers as it traces the course of their friendship through a construction of disparate memories prompted by a police investigation.