John Daly didn’t fit into the world of golf when he burst onto the scene in 1991, gripping it and ripping it all the way to the top. An immense natural talent, he’s had improbable highs on golf’s biggest stages and brutal lows like suspensions, divorces, rehabs and relapses. Through it all, this “rockstar of golf” has remained loved by his loyal fans. HIT IT HARD is a journey into the early years of John’s tumultuous career while also observing him today, two decades after his glory days. The film explores why, despite his myriad mistakes, he’s still so universally loved for being John Daly.
- Beats4Tanner (2015) Tanner Seebaum aka DJ Seebaum is a 16 year old DJ with terminal brain cancer that has come out of remission and is only given months left to live. His last wish is to DJ in Las Vegas at the world famous Rehab pool party. The film documents his courageous journey. (LVFF)
- Someone To Talk To (2016) An adaptation of Liu Zhenyun’s award-winning novel One Sentence Worth Ten Thousand, produced by Bill Kong. The novel, which won the Mao Dun Literature Prize after it was published in 2008, revolves around a divorced woman and her married younger brother and deals with loneliness and […]
- The Hunt S01E07 – Living with Predators (Conservation) The final episode of the series visits the frontline of the conflict with the world's top predators, meeting the scientists fighting to save them.
Crossing five continents and combining landmark natural history footage with real-life human drama, it checks the pulse of the earth's […]
- DC Films Presents Dawn of the Justice League (2016) A documentary special taking a look at the upcoming films making up the DC Universe. Kevin Smith hosts with Geoff Johns, as they take a look at Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, the upcoming Wonder Woman and Justice League movies.
- Life in Pieces S01E04 – Prison Baby Golf Picking The siblings congratulate Greg after word spreads that he stood up to Joan for passive-aggressively questioning Jen’s parenting skills. Also, Chad insists on having one last meal with Colleen’s grandmother before heading off to jail, Matt and Greg discourage Tim from beating John at a […]