In the 1970s, a young Australian boy, Timothy, finds himself confused. He falls for the captain of the football team. What follows shows all aspects of a relationship, regardless of gender or sexual preference. Conflict, temptation, and a huge burden which will affect every aspect of their lives.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(134 downloads) Aired June 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(159 downloads) Aired March 7, 2016
- The Carmichael Show S01E04 – Gender Jerrod mentors a teen, who reveals a secret about his sexuality, leading to a family discussion about gender roles. Meanwhile, Bobby is served with divorce papers.
- The Carmichael Show S02E10 – Man’s World Season 02 , Episode 10 – “Man’s World”
Maxine challenges Jerrod’s attitude about gender roles, leading the Carmichael men to prove their masculinity by fixing the roof. Meanwhile, Maxine sets out to show that a woman can change a tire without a man’s help.
- Love Me Tomorrow (2016) A journey of a young man named JC, a conflicted young woman Janine, and Christy a woman on the verge of renaissance
- Soft Lad (2015) A young man involved in a love affair that will change his life forever, whilst his lover wrestles his demons on a journey that will force him to come to terms with his sexuality, leaving lives destroyed in the wake.
- No Tomorrow S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 — No Woman No Cry
Evie confronts her feelings for Timothy and Xavier; Kareema makes a big leap in her relationship; and Deirdre expresses doubts about her future.
When a risk-averse, straight-arrowed, female procurement manager at an Amazon-like distribution […]