Polar opposites meet and fall in love, but it isn’t long before their relationship is on the rocks. In order to get through the holiday season without too much drama they decide to pretend they are still a couple, but their plan takes an unexpected turn.
- The Evil in Us (2016) While on a fourth of July holiday, six best friends fall victim to the insidious plan of a terrorist organization when they unknowingly take a bio-active drug that transforms them into bloodthirsty cannibals.
- Terpana (2016) Ada is a successful woman with her career, however she is afraid to fall in love with someone else. However with the help of her friend (Reza Rahadian) she meet with Rafian. Rafian is able to makes her fall for him, however the big question is, will she be in love ? will both of them […]
- ‘Tis the Season for Love (2015) The holiday drama follows an out-of-work actress who returns to her quaint hometown, where a Christmas romance proves the life she once left behind could turn out to be even better than Broadway.
- Mareyalaare (2016) An ad film director meets a woman in Chikmagalur when he is there on a location hunt. He falls in love with both her and her writing. He convinces her to write a book, which ends up being published in his name. What happens then?
- Rock Dog (2016) When a radio falls from the sky into the hands of a wide-eyed Tibetan Mastiff, he leaves home to fulfill his dream of becoming a musician, setting into motion a series of completely unexpected events.