The young King Henry returns from his victory in France with his new bride, the ambitious and domineering Margaret of Anjou. The gloating Earl of Suffolk believes that he will rule both of them giving power to the House of Lancaster. The struggle for power continues between the Houses of York and Lancaster and the plots start and there are claims on both sides for the crown of England.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(55 downloads) Aired May 15, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(32 downloads) Aired May 15, 2016
- Britain’s Bloody Crown S01E02 – The Kingmaker Must Die Dan looks at how Henry VI was replaced on the throne by a younger Edward IV.
- Richard the Lionheart: Rebellion (2015)
The year is 1173. England and France are at war. The destiny of the two great powers has never been so intertwined. As King Henry's wife, Queen Eleanor, is captured and imprisoned by the king himself, Richard and his brothers lead the fight against their father in a heartless war. […]
- The Crown S01E03 – Episode 3 Season 01, Episode 03 – “Windsor"
With Elizabeth in new role, Philip tries to assert some power. Churchill wants to delay the coronation. King George’s disgraced brother arrives.
"The Crown" reveals the political rivalries and romance behind Queen Elizabeth II's reign and the events […]
- April and the Extraordinary World (2015) France asleep in the nineteenth century, governed by steam and Napoleon VI, where scientists vanish mysteriously, a girl, Avril, goes in search of her missing scientist […]
- The Last King (2016) Year 1206. Norway is ravaged by civil war. The King's illegitimate son is guarded in deep secret. A boy that half of the kingdom wants to kill and two men will protect to the death. A boy named Earl Håkonsson. Birkebeiners is the story of the escape that changed Norway's history […]