It’s the summer of 1940 and the village of Great Paxford is caught up in the nightmare of the Baale of Britain. Two weeks acer the defeat at Dunkirk, the German army is advancing through France and Britain is bracing itself for invasion.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired April 11, 2016
- Galavant S02E03 – Aw, Hell, the King Season 2, Episode 3 - “Aw, Hell, the King”
In the first half of a one-hour combined episode, Richard has an identity crisis when he finally returns to his castle and learns that he’s no longer needed now that the village is a democracy.
- Frantz (2016) In the aftermath of WWI, a young German who grieves the death of her fiancé in France meets a mysterious French man who visits the fiance’s grave to lay flowers.
- Home Fires (2015) S02E06 – Episode 6 Everybody gets ready for Nick and Teresa’s wedding. Marek’s impending departure sees Pat with a big decision to make, but Bob has one last trick up his sleeve to thwart her plans.
- 21 nuits avec Pattie (2015) During the height of summer, Caroline, a forty-year-old Parisian and mother, arrives in a small village in the south of France. She must hastily organize the funeral of her mother, a flighty lawyer, whom she barely used to see. Caroline is welcomed by Pattie, who likes to talk about her […]
- The Disappearance S02E03 Set in Lyon, the show traces the increasing trauma of the Morel family who fall apart when their 17-year-old daughter fails to return home from a night out. As the hours pass and the police investigation builds, The Disappearance explores every parent’s worst nightmare. There are […]