When Charlotte, 27, meets her brother Henrik, 35, for the first time as an adult, it becomes an encounter without boundaries, between two people who don’t know what a normal family is. How does sibling love manifest itself if you have never experienced it before? Homesick is an unusual family drama about seeking a family, and breaking every rule to be one.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(54 downloads) Aired January 30, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(48 downloads) Aired November 25, 2015
- Homesick (2015) Ambitious cello student Jessica receives an invitation to an international contest. A great opportunity, but at the same time it means enormous pressure. Stress begins to gnaw on Jessica's everyday life and soon reality and imagination blur.
- Moving On S07E01 – Taxi for Linda Season 07, Episode 01 – “Taxi For Linda”
Working at the same taxi rank, Linda and Frank have grown close. Frank is in love with Linda though who does not feel the same way. Linda begin a relationship with Terry and Frank is left on his own. Frank finds out that Terry has been spending […]
- Legends Of The Hidden Temple: The Movie (2016) Three siblings who break away from a lackluster temple tour in a jungle finds themselves immersed in a real-life mission comprised of obstacles that they must complete in order to escape alive.
- Arsenal (2017) After the deadbeat brother of a businessman is assumed to be in on his own kidnapping, his sibling must take action to rescue […]
- Descendants of the Sun (2016) A drama about the love of people who get closer as they learn to be considerate of each other in desperate times and sacrifices made by people who throw themselves into natural disasters.