Hopeless romantic Matt (Brandon W. Jones) decides it’s time to pop the big question to his girlfriend, Alexis (Cassi Thomson). Before the big evening he practices his proposal on his best friend, Liz (Christa B. Allen). Matt believes if he follows the rules of all of his favorite romantic comedies he’s guaranteed a “Yes!” To Matt’s dismay, Alexis gently rejects him stating he’s only interested in the idea of being in love and not a real relationship. After this unexpected disaster, Matt binge watches one rom-com after another and comes up with plan to win Alexis back. Though Liz thinks Matt’s plan is absurd she agrees to be his wingman. The operation to rekindle his relationship appears to be working only for Matt to face the reality that he and Alexis may have grown apart and his heart belongs elsewhere.
- Code Black S01E15 – Diagnosis Of Exclusion The doctors are questioned following a violent incident inside the hospital that leaves two doctors gravely injured. Also, Neal and Christa make their relationship to the next level after officially disclosing their romantic relationship to HR.
- Code Black S01E13 – First Date Season 01, Episode 13 – “First Date”
Angus’ older brother, an “all-star” ER doctor, tries to secure a position at Angels Memorial. Meanwhile, Christa’s romantic feelings towards Neal begin to grow; and Malaya deals with a patient who is obsessed with her.
- Born This Way S02E01 – Game of Love Megan catches up on businesses in Colorado while her Los Angeles friends prepare for a red-carpet ball; things become complicated between potential dating partners Steven, Elena, and John.
Born This Way follows a group of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue their dreams and […]
- Oka Manasu (2016) Oka Manasu is a Telugu Romantic comedy film features Niharika Konidela and Naga Shourya in lead roles. This is the first feature film for Niharika Konidela. The film is written and directed by Rama Raju garu and Produced by Madhura Sreedhar Reddy garu. It is a pure ethnic love story […]
- 12 Monkeys S02E04 – Emergence Season 02, Episode 04 – “Emergence”
Jones reluctantly places her trust in Ramse to bring Cole and Cassie safely home after they get stranded in the year 1944. As Ramse looks forward to this chance to atone for his sins, Jones explores the true nature of time with old Jennifer […]