Season 3, Episode 1 – “Angler’s Lodge”
In the Season 3 premiere, Gordon Ramsay visits Island Park, Idaho to rescue Angler’s Lodge, which fell into disrepair after the owner suffered a family tragedy and lost his passion for the business.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired May 28, 2016
- Hotel Hell S03E08 – Landoll’s Mohican Castle Season 3, Episode 8 - “Landoll’s Mohican Castle”
Gordon Ramsay heads to Loudonville, OH, where he meets a woman who works countless hours to keep her hotel and events business afloat. After assessing the situation, Gordon urges her son to learn the business and take the reins from his […]
- Hotel Hell S03E07 – Beachfront Inn & Inlet Season 3, Episode 7 - “Beachfront Inn & Inlet”
Gordon helps a Florida owner regain control of his business and repay a loan from his brother.
Chef Gordon Ramsay is expanding his brand into another branch of the service industry in this new show. Along with a team of hospitality […]
- Hotel Hell S03E04 – Town’s Inn (2) Season 3, Episode 4 - “Town’s Inn, Part 2”
Conclusion. Gordon helps an inn owner who hoards personal items throughout the establishment and displays some of the worst practices ever seen.
- Hotel Hell S03E03 – Town’s Inn (1) Season 3, Episode 3 - “Town’s Inn, Part 1”
Part 1 of 2. Gordon helps an inn owner who hoards personal items throughout the establishment and displays some of the worst practices ever seen.
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E01 – When the Wall Comes Tumbling Down Season 16 , Episode 01 – “When the Wall Comes Tumbling Down”
In the Season 16 premiere, chef Gordon Ramsay welcomes his 18 new recruits on the grounds of a U.S. Army training facility. Then, it's survival of the fittest when they face the Signature Dish Challenge and their first dinner […]