Season 3, Episode 8 – “Landoll’s Mohican Castle”
Gordon Ramsay heads to Loudonville, OH, where he meets a woman who works countless hours to keep her hotel and events business afloat. After assessing the situation, Gordon urges her son to learn the business and take the reins from his mother. Together, they throw a fairytale wedding at the castle.
Chef Gordon Ramsay is expanding his brand into another branch of the service industry in this new show. Along with a team of hospitality experts, Ramsay will travel the country applying his high standards to struggling hotels, motels, and bed and breakfasts in an effort to get the owners and staff to turn their establishments around. Ramsay’s signature no-holds-barred style will make it clear to those he coaches that there is no place for dirty rooms or incompetent staff if one hopes to remain in business.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired July 27, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired July 27, 2016
- Hotel Hell S03E07 – Beachfront Inn & Inlet Season 3, Episode 7 - “Beachfront Inn & Inlet”
Gordon helps a Florida owner regain control of his business and repay a loan from his brother.
Chef Gordon Ramsay is expanding his brand into another branch of the service industry in this new show. Along with a team of hospitality […]
- Hotel Hell S03E02 – Vienna Inn Season 3, Episode 2 - “Vienna Inn”
Gordon Ramsay visits a Southbridge, MA, inn modeled after an historic Austrian Bed & Breakfast. With some unfavorable rumors swirling around town and outdated practices in place, Ramsay provides the husband and wife duo the tools required for some […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E03 – Wolfgang Puck Season 07, Episode 03 – “Wolfgang Puck”
Wolfgang Puck is the guest judge and introduces the Top 20 contestants to their first Mystery Box Challenge, which involves creating a potato dish in 60 minutes. Later, the cooks have an hour to tackle one of Gordon Ramsay’s signature recipes in […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E11 – Sweet Surprise The Top 10 contestants have 60 minutes to prep, cook and plate a Nutella breakfast dish. The winner, who is safe from the next elimination challenge, also gets to choose what dish the other contestants must prepare for the challenge. Will it be paella, bibimbap, or risotto?
Now one of […]
- The Detour S01E05 – The Wedding Season 01, Episode 05 – “The B & B”
The children recover from food poisoning at a bed and breakfast that features southern hospitality and Russian vodka.