Season 02, Episode 04
Mia and Ed get closer but their relationship is thrown into jeopardy when their secret is discovered. Toby gets closer to Renie but offends her when he breaks through her synthie mask. Things look bleak for Niska until Laura brings in a surprise witness. When Milo confronts Athena about her secret agenda, she persuades him her research could be mutually beneficial. Karen and Pete delve deeper into the mysterious ‘seraphim’ investigation. As Hester’s influence over Leo becomes clear, cracks appear between him and Max.
In a parallel present day, where the latest must-have gadget for any busy family is a ‘Synth’ (a highly realistic humanoid servant that’s transforming the way we live). In hopes of reducing their workload, a suburban family purchases a new Synth only to discover that sharing life with a Synth has quite far-reaching consequences.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired November 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired November 21, 2016
- Humans S02E02 – Episode 2 Season 02, Episode 02
Laura must decide whether to accept Niska's request, while Karen and Pete learn about a special Synth being sold for unprecedented amounts on the black market. Hester uses questionable means to gain information from her prisoner, and Leo faces a new mission. Mia […]
- Humans S02E05 – Episode 5 When Mia risks falling into the hands of a mysterious organisation, she is forced to take drastic action. Odi struggles to find meaning, while Sophie is awestruck by Renie's 'Synthie' lifestyle. As Pete recovers from his assault, Karen makes an admission that rocks their relationship. […]
- Humans S02E03 – Episode 3 Season 02, Episode 03
Athena travels to the UK and her tragic secret is revealed. Niska's consciousness assessments begin. With more time at home Joe notices Sophie's increasingly eccentric behaviour. As Karen returns to work with Pete, cracks start appearing in their relationship. The […]
- I.T. (2016) Mike Regan is a successful, self-made man who has it all: a gorgeous wife, a beautiful teenage daughter and a sleek, state-of-the-art “smart home”. But he soon finds himself in a deadly, high-stakes game of cat-and-mouse when his I.T. consultant, Ed, starts using his skills to stalk […]
- Cold Feet S06E02 – Episode 2
Cold Feet is about three couples. Adam Williams (Systems Analyst; James Nesbit) and Rachel Bradley (Helen Baxendale) start the series about a year and six or so weeks into their relationship. The pilot shows this couple coming together. Jenny (Fay Ripley) and Pete Gifford (John […]