Humpback Whales takes audiences to Alaska, Hawaii and the Kingdom of Tonga for a close-up look at how these whales communicate, sing, feed, play and take care of their young. Humpbacks were nearly driven to extinction 50 years ago, but today are making a steady recovery. Join a team of researchers as they explore what makes humpbacks the most acrobatic of all whales, why only the males sing, and why these intelligent 50-foot, 48-ton animals migrate more than 6,000 miles round-trip every year.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired October 17, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired August 13, 2016
- Alaska: Earth’s Frozen Kingdom (2015) Three-part series that looks at a year in Alaska, revealing the stories of pioneering Alaskans, both animal and human, as they battle the elements and reap the benefits of nature's seasonal gold rush.
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- Oceanus: Act One (2015) In the year 2029, on the verge of an amazing breakthrough in whale communication, a married marine biologist and aquatic engineer are caught in a catastrophic global disaster that separates them from each other and their spectacular underwater […]
- Hawaii Five-0 S06E19 – Malama Ka Po’e Season 06, Episode 19 – “Malama Ka Po’e (Care for One’s People)”
A mob boss from a case Grover worked 15 years ago seeks revenge and forces Grover to take his family on the run.
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) A group of scientists in San Francisco struggle to stay alive in the aftermath of a plague that is wiping out humanity, while Caesar tries to maintain dominance over his community of intelligent […]