Humpback Whales takes audiences to Alaska, Hawaii and the Kingdom of Tonga for a close-up look at how these whales communicate, sing, feed, play and take care of their young. Humpbacks were nearly driven to extinction 50 years ago, but today are making a steady recovery. Join a team of researchers as they explore what makes humpbacks the most acrobatic of all whales, why only the males sing, and why these intelligent 50-foot, 48-ton animals migrate more than 6,000 miles round-trip every year.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired October 17, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired August 13, 2016
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- Hawaii Five-0 S06E19 – Malama Ka Po’e Season 06, Episode 19 – “Malama Ka Po’e (Care for One’s People)”
A mob boss from a case Grover worked 15 years ago seeks revenge and forces Grover to take his family on the run.
- Young & Hungry S04E01 – Young & Hawaii Season 04, Episode 01 - “Young & Hawaii”
In the Season 4 premiere, Gabi joins a fellow broken heart on his honeymoon in Hawaii after his bride-to-be left him at the altar, and the pair post pictures of their getaway on social media in hopes of making Josh and the guy’s ex jealous. […]
- Master Piece (2015) Yuva is a young rebel, who aims to be the boss of everyone. Street-smart and intelligent, he does not want to be the Good Samaritan like Bhagat Singh that his mother wants him to be. His dreams and aspirations make him take some 'wrong' choices. But, his journey makes him understand […]
- Howard Lovecraft & the Frozen Kingdom (2016) After visiting his father in Arkham Sanitarium, young Howard Lovecraft accidentally uses the legendary Necronomicon to open a portal to a strange frozen world filled with horrifying creatures and a great […]