The final episode of the series visits the frontline of the conflict with the world’s top predators, meeting the scientists fighting to save them.
Crossing five continents and combining landmark natural history footage with real-life human drama, it checks the pulse of the earth’s iconic animals, including lions, tigers, polar bears and blue whales.
With three-quarters of the planet’s carnivores now in decline, can people find ways to live with predators before they disappear forever?
- Planet Earth II S01E04 Season 1, Episode 4 - ”Deserts”
The world's deserts are lands of extremes that force animals to come up with ingenious ways of coping with hostile conditions, giving rise to the most incredible survival stories on earth. A pride of desert lions are so hungry they risk hunting a giraffe […]
- Ooops! Noah is Gone… (2015) It's the end of the world. A flood is coming. Luckily for Dave and his son Finny, a couple of clumsy Nestrians, an Ark has been built to save all animals. But as it turns out, Nestrians aren't allowed. Sneaking on board with the involuntary help of Hazel and her daughter Leah, two […]
- Planet Earth II S01E05 Season 1, Episode 5 - Grasslands
Grasslands cover one quarter of all land and support the vast gatherings of wildlife, but to survive here animals must endure the most hostile seasonal changes on the planet.From Asia's bizarre looking saiga antelope, to the giant ant-eaters of Brazil, […]
- The Hunt S01E01 – The Hardest Challenge Season 1, Episode 1 - “The Hardest Challenge”
The contests between predators and prey are the most dramatic events in nature. The Hardest Challenge reveals the extraordinary range of techniques predators use to catch their prey – from a leopard using all its powers of stealth to stalk […]
- Parasyte: Part 1 (2014) Alien pods come to Earth and, naturally, start taking over Human Hosts. One such pod only manages to take over one human's, Shin Izumi, right arm. Together they grow and co-exist, all the while the other aliens are making meals of other humans; Shin feels he must put a stop to it all, […]