A middle-aged man who has recently lost his wife to cancer indulges in fantasies about a young woman at his work, in the new film from Korean master Im Kwon-taek.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired May 8, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(18 downloads) Aired September 1, 2015
- The Search (2014) A woman who works for a non-governmental organization (NGO) forms a special relationship with a young boy in war-torn Chechnya.
- Café Society (2016) The story of a young man who arrives in Hollywood during the 1930s hoping to work in the film industry, falls in love, and finds himself swept up in the vibrant café society that defined the spirit of the […]
- Wedding Doll (2015) Fixated on romantic fantasies, a kindly and strong-willed young woman with a mild mental disability embarks on a relationship — much to the concern of her protective mother.
- Master of None S01E05 – The Other Man Dev has the chance to hook up with a woman he meets at a party, but the opportunity comes with a few complications.
- The 9th Life of Louis Drax (2016) A psychologist who begins working with a young boy who has suffered a near-fatal fall finds himself drawn into a mystery that tests the boundaries of fantasy and reality.