Moacir’s dreams stray from typical boyish fantasies of superheroes and pirates. He wants nothing more than to escape his Nicaraguan life of poverty and abuse to live the American dream. The mission north teaches Moacir that unlike many childhood narratives, dreams don’t always come true, but the journey can teach you lessons far greater. You can help provide love, opportunities and a future for children like Moacir by visiting lovelifehope.com or visiting facebook.com/misionmexicochildren
- Into the Woods (2014) A witch conspires to teach important lessons to various characters of popular children's stories including Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk and […]
- The Good Place S01E03 – Tahani Al-Jamil Season 01, Episode 03 – “Tahani Al-Jamil”
Chidi begins formally teaching Eleanor about ethics, and lesson No. 1 is: be kind to your neighbor. Michael and Janet help Chidi find a new, exciting hobby.
Eleanor Shellstrop is an ordinary woman who, through an extraordinary string of events, […]
- Fear, Inc. (2016) Horror junkie Joe Foster gets to live out his ultimate scary movie fantasy courtesy of Fear Inc., a company that specializes in giving you the fright of your life. But as lines blur between what is and is not part of the game, Joe's dream come true begins to look more like a […]
- All You Need Is Love (2014) All You Need Is Love focuses on the many thousands of children that exist in and around the Thai-Burma border and specifically through the children of Good Morning School in Mae Sot, Thailand. By introducing you to their lives, their hopes and their dreams, we hope that we can show how […]
- Swallows and Amazons (2016) Four children dream of escaping the tedium of a summer holiday with their mother. When finally given permission to camp on their own on an island in the middle of a vast lake, they are overjoyed. But when they get there they discover they may not be alone… The battle for ownership of a […]