The pointless shenanigans of San Francisco rock ‘n’ roll ne’er-do-wells The Icky Boyfriends and their futile quest for rock stardom.
- L’estate addosso (2016) A gay couple living in San Francisco takes in two strangers traveling from Italy to start a new life in America, discovering each other and forming the most unlikely of relationships along the way.
- Looking: The Movie (2016) Patrick returns to San Francisco in search of closure and resolution regarding his relationships with Richie and […]
- Elvis & Nixon (2016) The untold true story behind the meeting between the King of Rock 'n Roll and President Nixon, resulting in this revealing, yet humorous moment immortalized in the most requested photograph in the National […]
- The Birds (1963) Chic socialite Melanie Daniels enjoys a passing flirtation with an eligible attorney in a San Francisco pet shop and, on an impulse, follows him to his hometown bearing a gift of lovebirds. But upon her arrival, the bird population runs amok. Suddenly, the townsfolk face a massive avian […]
- Lambert & Stamp (2014) In this crazy, chaotic gospel of chance, aspiring filmmakers Chris Stamp and Kit Lambert set out to search for a subject for their underground movie, leading them to discover, mentor, and manage the iconic band known as The Who and create rock 'n' roll […]