The guys ask strangers to help them bury bizarre items, then try to cling onto strangers’ cars, and tonight’s big loser makes enemies at an auction house.
- Impractical Jokers S05E02 – You’re Cut Off The guys pose as employees at a copy center, conduct bizarre exit interviews for moviegoers and then lead some very peculiar protests. Later, it's Unhappy Hour for tonight's big loser, as he cuts off paying customers at a party. Coming Soon
- Impractical Jokers S05E09 – Brother of the Sisterhood The guys play helpless oddballs in a waiting room, then they ask grocery shoppers for crash. Tonight's big loser becomes the #1 enemy of women everywhere.
- Impractical Jokers S05E10 – Dark Side of the Moon The guys make passes at supermarket shoppers, then pose as reporters. With a painfully invasive punishment tonight's loser is the butt of the joke.
- Impractical Jokers S05E11 – Whose Phone is Ringing? Joe, Sal, Q and Murr hit a bull's-eye at a clothing store and sabotage each other in a focus group. Tonight's big loser is called upon at a book reading.
- Impractical Jokers S05E13 – Browbeaten Sal, Q, Murr and Joe take name calling to a whole new level and they ask for bogus donations. Tonight's big loser gets a shave that's too close for comfort.