The guys make passes at supermarket shoppers, then pose as reporters. With a painfully invasive punishment tonight’s loser is the butt of the joke.
- Impractical Jokers S05E01 – HellCopter Joe, Sal, Murr and Q pose as unreceptive receptionists in an office waiting room, then they head off to a wax museum where they mingle with the stiff crowd. In tonight's double punishment, the two losers are taken on a chopper ride from hell. Coming Soon
- Impractical Jokers S05E08 – Statue of Limitations The guys pose as inhospitable restaurant hosts, then beg strangers to babysit their grandfathers. Plus tonight's punishment is the longest in Jokers' history.
- Impractical Jokers S05E02 – You’re Cut Off The guys pose as employees at a copy center, conduct bizarre exit interviews for moviegoers and then lead some very peculiar protests. Later, it's Unhappy Hour for tonight's big loser, as he cuts off paying customers at a party. Coming Soon
- Impractical Jokers S05E09 – Brother of the Sisterhood The guys play helpless oddballs in a waiting room, then they ask grocery shoppers for crash. Tonight's big loser becomes the #1 enemy of women everywhere.
- Impractical Jokers S05E11 – Whose Phone is Ringing? Joe, Sal, Q and Murr hit a bull's-eye at a clothing store and sabotage each other in a focus group. Tonight's big loser is called upon at a book reading.