It’s summer in Copenhagen, it’s a time of endless days and careless nights. Simon is a 23-year-old medical student. He and his friends party and drink and chase girls and wake up the next day to do the whole thing all over again. But it’s also a time of unrest and change among the boys. Dreams shatter, love hurts, and friendships dissolve.
- New Girl S06E13 Season 6 , Episode 13 – Cece's Boys
As Jess tries to find a new vice principal, she discovers that she has a real problem when it comes to making decisions. Meanwhile, Cece enlists Jess and Reagan to help her recruit new models, and the guys are in for a surprise when they enjoy a day […]
- Dr. Ken S01E06 – Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson Season 01, Episode 06 – “Ken Teaches Molly a Lesson”
Molly admits to taking a sip of beer at a party, but insists she hated it and didn’t drink the rest. While Allison is happy Molly is being honest with them, Ken is afraid of losing his little girl and uses the opportunity to explain […]
- Frequencies (2013) Frequencies (aka OXV: THE MANUAL) is being billed as the world's first Scientific-Philosophical romance. Boy meets girl in a not-quite-here, not-quite-now world where one simple discovery has forever changed all human interaction. The film could perhaps best be described as a combination […]
- Wet Dreams (2002) Dong-hyun, Seok-gu, Sang-min and Young-je are typical adolescent high school boys deeply curious about sexual matters. When a female apprentice teacher, Ms. Kim Yoo-ri (Kim Seon-ah) begins teaching at their all boys school, she captures the lust and imagination of four of her students, […]
- Boys (2014) Jongens BOYS tells the story of Sieger, a sporty, rather quiet 15-year-old boy who discovers love during the summer holidays. Sieger is training in the new athletics team for the national relay championships and meets the intriguing and unpredictable Marc. The friendship that develops seems […]