Season 02 , Episode 05 – “Love & Basketball”
Liv, Detective Babineaux and Ravi investigate the mysterious death of a peewee basketball coach. Liv, consumed with overzealous coach brains, gives Major a much needed pep talk. Meanwhile, things get a little crazy when Blaine and Ravi are forced to work together to recreate the cure. Lastly, Detective Babineaux receives a surprise visit from Suzuki’s widow Helen.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(16 downloads) Aired November 4, 2015
- iZombie S02E01 – Grumpy Old Liv Season 02 , Episode 01 – “Blaine’s World”
Liv consumes the brains of a cantankerous old man to help gain insight into his death. After receiving an anonymous call on the tipster hotline, Liv and Detective Babineax stop by the residence of Byron Thistlewaite, to question the mysterious […]
- iZombie S02E07 – Abra Cadaver Liv consumes the brains of a death-obsessed illusionist who was murdered in cold blood during a magicians’ convention in Seattle. As Liv and Detective Babineaux investigate the case, she uses her new skills to help narrow down the suspect pool. Meanwhile, Blaine gives Liv some […]
- iZombie S02E06 – Max Wager Liv unwittingly crosses paths with the most dangerous man in Seattle while investigating the murder of degenerate gambler Harry. Detective Babineaux has a super-fan moment when he and Liv question NBA Hall of Famer Calvin Owens at Harry’s funeral. Meanwhile, Blaine’s father makes a huge […]
- Freakish S01E04 – Trapped Season 01 , Episode 04 – “Trapped”
A new deadly threat turns the survivors against each other. Barrett suggests an unpopular way to gather more information on the freaks.
During Saturday detention, bells ring signaling a containment drill and evacuation – not out of the ordinary for a […]
- Freakish S01E06 – Episode 06 Season 01, Episode 06 - "Thirst"
A crime drama about a young reporter begins with her meeting a source with "something big" to tell her, but the rendezvous is interrupted by gunfire, leaving the source wounded and his friend dead.
During Saturday detention, bells ring signaling a […]