Liv consumes the brains of a death-obsessed illusionist who was murdered in cold blood during a magicians’ convention in Seattle. As Liv and Detective Babineaux investigate the case, she uses her new skills to help narrow down the suspect pool. Meanwhile, Blaine gives Liv some interesting news, and Ravi makes a decision but things don’t end up going quite as planned. Lastly, Major continues to distance himself from Liv.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired November 18, 2015
- Frequency S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 — “Pilot”
When Detective Raimy Sullivan discovers that she can communicate with her deceased father on an old ham radio, she warns him of events that will lead to his death so he can circumvent his fate.
A female police detective in 2016 discovers she is able to […]
- Frequency S01E11 Season 01, Episode 11 – Negative Copy
Raimy and Frank end up in the thick of things. Meanwhile, Frank learns the meaning behind a betrayal.
A female police detective in 2016 discovers she is able to speak via a ham radio with her father (also a detective) who died in 1996. They forge […]
- Frequency S01E10 Season 01, Episode 10 – The Edison Effect
Frank and Raimy hatch a plan to kill the Nightingale, but Frank's reluctant to carry out the task. Meanwhile, Raimy's confronted with an unexpected choice of morality.
A female police detective in 2016 discovers she is able to speak via a ham […]
- Elementary S04E08 – A Burden of Blood Holmes and Watson investigate a homicide in which the victim was murdered in a manner reminiscent of the crimes of an infamous, and already incarcerated, serial killer. Also, Sherlock and Joan tutor Detective Bell for a police sergeant’s exam that would lead to a promotion and a post at […]
- Creepy (2016) クリーピー Original title
Kurîpî: Itsuwari no rinjin クリーピー
Takakura is a former detective. He receives a request from his ex-colleague, Nogami, to examine a missing family case that occurred 6 years earlier. Takakura follows Saki's memory. She is the only surviving family member from the case. […]