Jota, de Saura
The new film from legendary Spanish filmmaker Carlos Saura (Carmen, Tango) captures the vivacity and charisma of the jota, a waltz-like castanet dance with its origins in Saura’s home province of Aragon.
- De Palma (2016) An intimate conversation between filmmakers, chronicling De Palma’s 55-year career, his life, and his filmmaking process, with revealing anecdotes and, of course, a wealth of film […]
- Descendants (2015) A present-day idyllic kingdom where the benevolent teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains: Cruella De Vil (Carlos), Maleficent (Mal), the Evil Queen (Evvie) and Jafar […]
- Last Tango in Halifax Special Christmas- Part II Caroline tells Gillian the truth about why she had to take the new headship, and Gillian's mounting guilt over Eddie's death drives her to make a life-changing decision. Celia takes to the stage in the local production of Blithe Spirit and a twist of fate means Alan is forced to confront […]
- Free Kick (2016) Free Kick is a film about two different women, from opposite sides of the country, who look for distractions from the mundane and the malaise of modern life, with the filmmaker’s farewell to his hometown serving as a backdrop.
- Swing State (2016) A bohemian Seattle DJ uses his on-air charisma to create a fictitious conservative radio personality, becoming an overnight sensation.