Season 02, Episode 02 – “I Looked Like a Man in a Dress”
Another threat over the phone forces Greg and Jeanette to take precautions for Jazz’s safety. Meanwhile, a transgender girl gets help with her transition; and Jazz makes a shocking revelation to her therapist.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(3 downloads) Aired June 16, 2016
- I Am Jazz S02E06 – She’s Too Young for Breast Surgery Season 02, Episode 06 - “She’s Too Young For Breast Surgery”
Jazz looks at breast surgery, but Greg and Jeanette disagree on how to move forward. Sander and Griffen feel frustrated as Jeanette pays more attention to Jazz.
A transgender teen girl who’s both a You Tube star and an […]
- I Am Jazz S02E08 – Teenage Angst and Broken Hearts Season 02, Episode 08 - “Teenage Angst and Broken Hearts”
Jazz goes on her first real date with a boy, causing the family to wonder if it could be serious. Meanwhile, the Jennings' harasser is identified, but Greg and Jeanette can't decide what action to take.
A transgender teen girl […]
- I Am Jazz S02E03 – It’s Either Surgery or Male Puberty Season 02, Episode 03 - “It’s Either Surgery or Male Puberty”
To stop Jazz from developing as a man, the Jennings travel to California to replace her expired hormone blocker.
- I Am Jazz S02E04 – Your Body May Be Rejecting the Implant Season 02, Episode 04 - “Your Body May Be Rejecting the Implant”
Jazz has an operation to replace her testosterone blocker, but there are complications that could impact her transition. Also: Jazz’s mom takes her to the DMV to get her driver’s permit and see if they can change her […]
- I Am Jazz S02E07 – We Scare Most Boys Season 02, Episode 07 - “We Scare Most Boys”
For the first time ever, a boy shows a romantic interest in Jazz causing her and her parents to question how she will deal with dating and sex as a transgender woman. Meanwhile, the Jennings prepare for an intense physical test as they attend […]