Season 02, Episode 04 – “Your Body May Be Rejecting the Implant”
Jazz has an operation to replace her testosterone blocker, but there are complications that could impact her transition. Also: Jazz’s mom takes her to the DMV to get her driver’s permit and see if they can change her gender to female.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired June 30, 2016
- I Am Jazz S02E02 – I Looked Like a Man in a Dress Season 02, Episode 02 - “I Looked Like a Man in a Dress”
Another threat over the phone forces Greg and Jeanette to take precautions for Jazz’s safety. Meanwhile, a transgender girl gets help with her transition; and Jazz makes a shocking revelation to her therapist.
- I Am Jazz S02E03 – It’s Either Surgery or Male Puberty Season 02, Episode 03 - “It’s Either Surgery or Male Puberty”
To stop Jazz from developing as a man, the Jennings travel to California to replace her expired hormone blocker.
- 52 Tuesdays (2014) Sixteen-year-old Billie’s reluctant path to independence is accelerated when her mother reveals plans for gender transition, and their time together becomes limited to Tuesdays. This emotionally charged story of desire, responsibility, and transformation was filmed over the course of a […]
- Arrow S04E17 – Beacon of Hope Season 04, Episode 17 – “Beacon of Hope”
Brie Larvan breaks out of jail and turns up at Palmer Tech threatening to kill everyone unless she gets the bio-chip that is implanted in Felicity’s spine. Meanwhile, Oliver looks to a surprising ally to help rescue Felicity, Thea and Donna who […]
- NOVA S43E15 – Memory Hackers Season 43, Episode 15 – “Memory Hackers”
An examination of how memory works. Included: research being done by neuroscientists, who’ve studied everyone from an 11 year old with extraordinary recall to a woman who had false memories implanted in her mind.