Jazz goes on a radio show but is met with one hateful call after another. Later, Jazz learns shocking details about transitioning at a transgender support group; and the family plans a surprise party for Jeanette’s 50th birthday.
A transgender teen girl who’s both a You Tube star and an activist for the LGBTQ community is about to get her own show on TLC. I Am Jazz will focus on Jazz Jennings, 14, as she prepares to start a new school in the fall while balancing her after-school activities with her social schedule. Joining Jennings in the docuseries will be her parents Greg and Jeanette, her sister Ari, and her twin brothers Griffen and Sander. The show debuts in July. Jennings was diagnosed with gender identity disorder at a very young age. By age 6, she and her family began appearing on shows like 20/20 and The Rosie Show to talk about her challenges growing up as a transgender girl. In 2011, OWN aired a documentary about Jennings’ life called I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition. Two years later, Jennings co-wrote a children’s book called I Am Jazz.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired July 7, 2016
- I Am Jazz S02E07 – We Scare Most Boys Season 02, Episode 07 - “We Scare Most Boys”
For the first time ever, a boy shows a romantic interest in Jazz causing her and her parents to question how she will deal with dating and sex as a transgender woman. Meanwhile, the Jennings prepare for an intense physical test as they attend […]
- Hollow Creek (2016) Seeking inspiration for his latest horror novel Blake Blackman, a writer from New York, retreats to a remote cabin in the Appalachian Mountains. He is secretly accompanied by his lover Angelica Santoro a book illustrator who he's been having an affair with. She brings her dog along with […]
- Cops S29E11 – Just Hanging Out Season 29, Episode 11 - “Just Hanging Out”
Called the original reality show, COPS hit the airwaves in 1989, putting camera crews in police cars all across the United States. Adopting the cinéma vérité style of documentary filming, COPS uses no narration, depending completely on […]
- Telenovela S01E02 – Evil Twin Season 01, Episode 02 – “Evil Twin”
Ana doesn’t like her co-workers having secrets and tries to implement an “open book” policy at work. Things get crazy when a workplace romance and a surprise visitor put that policy to the test.
- Life in Pieces S02E06 Season 02, Episode 06 - Boxing Opinion Spider Beard
John goes behind Heather's back and arranges for Samantha to take boxing lessons instead of ballet; Jen seeks a second opinion when Tim tells her she needs tonsil surgery; Joan scares Matt by hiding spiders around him; and Greg grows a […]