Season 02, Episode 06 – “She’s Too Young For Breast Surgery”
Jazz looks at breast surgery, but Greg and Jeanette disagree on how to move forward. Sander and Griffen feel frustrated as Jeanette pays more attention to Jazz.
A transgender teen girl who’s both a You Tube star and an activist for the LGBTQ community is about to get her own show on TLC. I Am Jazz will focus on Jazz Jennings, 14, as she prepares to start a new school in the fall while balancing her after-school activities with her social schedule. Joining Jennings in the docuseries will be her parents Greg and Jeanette, her sister Ari, and her twin brothers Griffen and Sander. The show debuts in July. Jennings was diagnosed with gender identity disorder at a very young age. By age 6, she and her family began appearing on shows like 20/20 and The Rosie Show to talk about her challenges growing up as a transgender girl. In 2011, OWN aired a documentary about Jennings’ life called I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition. Two years later, Jennings co-wrote a children’s book called I Am Jazz.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired July 15, 2016
- I Am Jazz S02E08 – Teenage Angst and Broken Hearts Season 02, Episode 08 - “Teenage Angst and Broken Hearts”
Jazz goes on her first real date with a boy, causing the family to wonder if it could be serious. Meanwhile, the Jennings' harasser is identified, but Greg and Jeanette can't decide what action to take.
A transgender teen girl […]
- I Am Jazz S02E05 – Confronted With Hate Jazz goes on a radio show but is met with one hateful call after another. Later, Jazz learns shocking details about transitioning at a transgender support group; and the family plans a surprise party for Jeanette's 50th birthday.
A transgender teen girl who’s both a You Tube star and an […]
- I Am Jazz S02E07 – We Scare Most Boys Season 02, Episode 07 - “We Scare Most Boys”
For the first time ever, a boy shows a romantic interest in Jazz causing her and her parents to question how she will deal with dating and sex as a transgender woman. Meanwhile, the Jennings prepare for an intense physical test as they attend […]
- Life in Pieces S02E06 Season 02, Episode 06 - Boxing Opinion Spider Beard
John goes behind Heather's back and arranges for Samantha to take boxing lessons instead of ballet; Jen seeks a second opinion when Tim tells her she needs tonsil surgery; Joan scares Matt by hiding spiders around him; and Greg grows a […]
- Heartbeat (2016) S01E07 – Permanent Glitter Season 01, Episode 07 – “Permanent Glitter”
Alex and Ji Sung fight to save the life of a transgender woman with breast cancer; and a consultant from another hospital forces Jesse to confront his feelings for Alex.